HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!
It’s already 2011 (>w
I just finished spending my new year’s eve with my family and they are already sleeping now ;DD so I’m going to celebrate the rest of the new year’s eve with my comp. XDD until I fell asleep (*v*)b
For our new year’s dinner, we ate tempura soba, boiled crab?, fruit salad, harusame, fruits (of course) and …… and …… and ….. that’s all (> <)v
Unfortunately, I don’t have any new year’s resolution for this year *hides in the blanket* because I can’t think any resolutions to do so (^_-)v I will just make it come true even though I don’t have any new year’s resolution (kinda weird?)
HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!
don’t forget to eat as much as you can~!
(like me~ *lurking in the kitchen*)
don’t forget to eat as much as you can~!
(like me~ *lurking in the kitchen*)

No comments:
Post a Comment