Friday, 25 June 2010

Anime SUMMER 2010 Lineup



I'm very sorry for the late post *bows* Here's the summer anime lineup for 2010 (^o^)/// I'm looking forward for the new summer anime because I've been seeing some previews of them on our television and it makes me feel sooooo excited (>w<)/// (click the picture to enlarge)

I'm looking forward to watch them:
- High School of the Dead
- Sengoku Basara II
- Shiki
- Kuroshitsuji II
- Nurarihyon no Mago
- The Legend of the Legendary Heroes
- Ookamisan to Shichinin no Nakamatachi
- Seitokai Yakuindomo

-I must add them on my list as soon as possible-

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of anime being shown every season ne~ it's really hard to follow all of them (O O;;) but Nurarihyon no Mago, Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin, Kuroshitsuji 2,& Highschool of the Dead looks interesting so I'm looking forward to them (^__^)

    ReplyDelete