Friday, 25 June 2010

Starry Sky PORTAL ~in Spring~



Game Software: PSP
Characters:
Yoh Tomoe (Capricon)
Kanata Nanami (Pisces)
Suzuya Tohzuki (Cancer)

Date Released: 2010.06.24

YAY!! I fell in love on the artwork and the bishies on this game (*w*) I can't take my eyes off on them *stares with them more* The artwork is made by Kazuaki~ The game has 4 series made out of seasons (spring, summer, autumn, and winter) The other three seasons will be released soon *counting numbers on the calendar* BTW, their personalities will be based on the 12 zodiac signs (>w<) so this game is soooo exciting to play (*whispers* -> I just bought Starry Sky ~spring~ last Thursday) I still haven't played the game but I'm planning to play it tonight or tomorrow ufufu~

BTW, I really luv~~ the Capricon Yoh Tomoe even though my zodiac sign is Cancer Suzuya Tohzuki (>w<)/// Tomoe is the type of bishie I want the MOST~ but I also like Suzuya Tohzuki since our zodiac sign are the same (>w<)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh!! I've seen this too~!!! there's a PC version of this game too (^__^) There's also news about this being made as an anime and will be shown this year (^w^)♥

    ReplyDelete