Wednesday, 14 April 2010

PSP RealRode [リアルロデ] (*o*)

 
Title: RealRode
Game Software: PSP
Date Released: April 22, 2010
Story:
主人公は一見どこにでもいる普通の女子高生。
しかし、実はゲームが大好きないわゆる『オタク』な女の子だった。
「ロデ」とい うロールプレイングゲームが大好きで、何度も繰り返し遊び、ゲームの中のキャラクターにも憧れている。

そんな主人公がようやく100回 目をスタートした次の日、目を覚ますとあたりはいつもの見慣れた部屋ではなく、どこか見覚えのある景色—そう、そこは何度もプレイし、ずっと 憧れていたRPG 「ロデ」の世界だった!

I saw this otome game while I'm browsing a site last night (^-^) The story is all about a 'otaku girl' and one day when she woke up, she's already inside on the RPG game > 'World of the Rode' I'm thinking of buying this game because it's not only a dating simulation game (since it's an otome game) but it is also magical adventurous battle scenes on this game (^v^) (*whispers* -> click the link under the PV) You can choose between the white prince or the black prince
to choose you're allies during the game (*w*) *ufufu* I can't seem to resist the other bishies on this game *rolls on the bed* I can't wait to buy this game~!!! I must save up money again *checks wallet* Ack~! (0_0;;!) BTW, this game was released on it's PS2 ver. first (V_V) I'm glad they make it also into a PSP ver. too BUT I'll be MORE HAPPY if they will also make BL games on PSP ver. too!! (>w<)/// don't you think so? nee~~!

3 comments:

  1. I've head of this game before, but is this really an otome game? bec the artist for this game is yura, a bl game artist which I love *wonders*
    I too will be very happy if they release bl games on psp ♥(*w*!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, the artist of this game is Yura (>_<)/ and this is really otome game. I was also surprised when I saw the game and I thought it was a BL game *rolls on the bed*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, but even though this is an otome game the bishies are still yummy as always ne~♥ (^__^)

    ReplyDelete