nuuuuuu~!!!! April has already come! *sweats a lot* I didn't notice the calendar again (--w--;;) I only posted 6 posts on my blogs's March archive *bumps myself on the wall* I've been lazy again on typing for some reasons but at the same time, there are some posts that has been pending inside my head (V_V;;) I just didn't post them yet here because for some reasons ....................
- My laziness on typing and editing has been activated again *argh~!*
- I've been addicted on playing PSP again (*w*)///
- I'm sooooo in luv~♥ on the charas on the new game that I've been playing because the bishies there is sooooo hnnnn~♥ so I can't helped to play the game a lot. I'm addicted to it (>w<)/
- BL deprived => when it comes on the fave mangas that I luv, I want to buy the next volume as soon as possbile (>A<)/// I'm getting impatient again *rolls on the floor then pouts*
- sleep deprived (~_~) *yawns*
- I'm still babysitting even though it's my free time (^-^;;)
- It's been raining here a lot lately, so I'm on my hibernating-mode ...........
[今月はソウーちゃんがんばります~!!!]
Do you still experience laziness? XDD
ReplyDelete