Friday, 23 April 2010

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru


Yuki Giou~

Luka Crosszeria~

 *kya~!* the two of them together! *stares at them
more*  I wanna see the two of them together
more~!!!

At last, they made them into anime version *emits blissful aura* I really like the work of Hotaru Odagiri especially the manga ver. of this anime *re-read it again* The manga ver. is still ongoing and I just bought vol. 6-7 a month ago since I've downloaded the scanlated  vol. 1-2 and downloaded the Japanese raw vol. 3-5 *lucky-!* and I really can't wait for the next volume *rolls on the bed*  They made the anime ver.  really nice especially the artwork, I like it on how they made it (^w^)

1 comment:

  1. Is this really good souchan? what genre does this have? drama? angst? comedy? bec I'm having 2nd thoughts on watching this~ /:? *thinking*

    ReplyDelete