Saturday, 27 March 2010

A new way of eating~! (*w*) *ufufu*

チュー!? *panics-panics* i-is th-that a new way
of e-eating s-s-something!?
-> はい 
-> いいえ

Hm~? is that the rumored, the "famous love punch"?

....... 何? w-what di-did you see in that corner?
........... *in a deep silence* ???
 
Manga Title: Ai ni Kuwareo (Love to Eat)
Mangaka: Takazawa Taeko
It's my first time reading his/her manga *sparkling eyes* and I really really like it~!!! The uke on this manga is soooooo cute and the seme can't resist his cuteness hnnnn~♥♥♥ click this -> link to see it's manga cover and it's also the direct link on it's download site (^v^) by the way, don't be deceive by the looks of the cover nee? (but I think it's manga cover will captured you're interest *ufufu*)

4 comments:

  1. I saw the cover and it really capture my interest~!! (*w*!!!) So I'm gonna add this to my target-mangas list >w<)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really!? I'm glad it also caught you're interest *jumps at you* tell me when you already read it so we can talk about it nee~?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've downloaded this just now (^w^)v but it's already morning (almost 5am) and I still haven't slept yet so I'll read this when I wake up later ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you already downloaded it (^-^)/ tell me when you already read it when you wake up nee~?

    ReplyDelete