From the makers of Final Fantasy -series- (Square Enix) A new game will be released this coming December 22, 2010 called "The 3rd Birthday" The game will be played using PSP software and it's a cinematic action RPG game.
The name of the main character on this game is 'Aya Brea' I fell in love in this game because of it's story and the gameplay itself. When I saw the trailer, it feels like I'm playing the game in a PS3 software because of it's cinematic-action RPG (*w*) I'm really thankful to Square Enix for making this awesome game in PSP software *bows* I really can't wait for this game to be release on November (I must save up money to buy this game when it's already out *saving-mode on*) just click the title of the game above the picture above to visit the official site of the game (^w^)v and don't worry, the trailer is on it's English version.

Ohh!! Ana Brea is the main chara on the previous square-enix games Parasite Eve 1 and 2 (OwO!!) I'm surprised they made another game about her (^w^) I too will buy this too since I love her previous games ;DD
ReplyDeleteParasite Eve 1 and 2? it's my first time hearing that game (>_<;;) is it good? is it played on ps2?
ReplyDeleteThey're a bit old games on PS1 ;DD but they're good games (^__^)
ReplyDeleteI see, it's a PS1 games. Thanks for the info~! *jumps on you*
ReplyDeleteNo Problem~! *catch-huggles u!* ;DD
ReplyDelete