Friday, 6 August 2010

Last Ranker


I saw this game today and I bought it *sweats a lot* because the game itself interest me (*w*) that's why I can't helped myself but to buy the game when I saw it. I also want to buy Project Diva 2 but it's out of stock already since it's no. 1 on the game charts (0 0!!;) so I need to wait until they restocked again, I hope on the other soon that I'm planning to go will have the stock of the game x(>-<)


Game Title: Last Ranker [RPG]
Game Software: PSP
Date Released: July 15, 2010
Official Site: Last Ranker

I also fell in love with the main character 'Zig' *sparking eyes* and his friend as well his rival 'Faz' ufufu~ can't wait to play the game tomorrow so I need to recharge my psp tomorrow early morning (^-^)

-Zig and Ren-

-Faz-

No comments:

Post a Comment