Friday, 27 August 2010

Super Lovers

Manga Title: Super Lovers
Mangaka: Miyuki Abe
Summary:
While spending summer with his mother, Haru meets Ren, a boy newly adopted by his mother. Getting along with Ran isn't easy as Haru's goal is to "civilize" him by the time summer ends. Their relationship slowly improves as Haru spends more time with Ren and in return Ren steadily warms up to him. Can they really become a "family" at the end of summer!?
 -----
I'm really addicted on this new shounen-ai manga by Miyuki Abe♥ and I can't helped myself to re-read it as many times as I can. I already bought the volume 1 months ago and I can't wait for the next volume to come out as soon as possible~! *rolls on the bed* (HaruxRen si love~♥) ufufu~ I hope you too will love this shounen-ai manga x(>w<)x BTW, you can download the 1st scanlated chapter and the raw chapters here.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh! I've heard of Miyuki Abe but haven't read this manga of his/her yet, I must research about this(*w*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see, you should read some of her mangas especially this one since it's lovely and cute~♥ I'm addicted on this manga at the moment (*w*)/// Did you already read it's 1st chapter?

    ReplyDelete