I was soooo tired on today's class today *energy 5% left* My sensei seems to like giving us a lot of works today (>.<;;) and I didn't take my afternoon nap as well *yawns* I might as well sleep tonight early as I can to regain back my energy *getting ready to sleep*
---
By the way, I put a simple banner on my blog even though it's really a simple looking one *sniff* I'm having a really HARD TIME just to choose some scans or pics and my laziness has been activated again *sigh* that's why I just decided to pick the manga scan from the manga called [ Dekichatta Danshi by Mikage Tsubaki ] to make a simple banner from it (^-^;;) because I'm still addicted to this manga♥ ufufu~
oyasumi♥
*dreaming bishies at the moment
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB* XDD

*petting head* don't tire yourself out too much.
ReplyDeleteand the banner looks good o A o !! simple is always the best = w = )/