Chi-chan~!!! I already remember the title of the game that I talked about. You know, the one I forgot the title that has "*** Eater" I already remember because I saw the game trailer on our television while I'm watching (^v^)v I'm glad I saw the trailer accidentally soooo lucky~! and when I saw it, my eyes spark on it (*w*)
I MUST BUY THIS GAME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!
I want this game sooooo badly *re-watching the trailer* I fell
in love in this game (♥ w ♥) This game is PSP software and it's
already out on the stores *emits blissful aura* I also fell on love
on the charas *stares with them more*
(watch all the trailers and you will see SOMETHING GOOD~)

Ohh~!! so this is the game you were trying to remember (OwO!!) I saw some trailers of this game on youtube & it looks very interesting so I'm gonna write this down on my game list too (*w*)
ReplyDeleteYup~! you can visit the official site of this game when you click the title, I'm sorry if I didn't put the word 'link' on it (>.<;;) I just put it awhile ago (^v^) by the way, there's a animation trailer of this game on it's official site so I hope you will watch it because there are bishies there~♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI liked the bishies too~!! (*w*) so I'm gonna write this on my gameslist (^w^)♥ Thanks for telling me about this souchan~!! *mCHUCHUCHUU!!*
ReplyDeleteYAY~!!! I'm glad you liked the bishies too~♥ Tell me if you already bought the game nee~!
ReplyDeleteI think it'll take long before I buy this game bec I'm still saving up (^ ^;) but I'll tell you when I've bought it (^__-)
ReplyDelete