Sunday, 14 March 2010

White Day is LUV~♥ ♥ ♥

 
 aiyaa~!!! the cookies looks is soooo CUTE~!!!!
I can't stop stare at them (*w*)


Hmmm!!! the cookies is soooo YUMMMMY~

YAY!!! Today is March and it means it's the White Day today!!! *emits blissful aura* (White Day means = it's the day were the boys should give gifts to the girls~) My mom received this chocolate cookies from my dad (>w<)/  *ufufu* so sweet ..... (^v<) it's a random flavored cookies, I tasted some of this cookies and they were really goooood!!! *drools over it* I tasted the cookie on the middle one since it has a little choco filled on it and choco chips inside *currently in the paradise of choco's* I also received a white day present from my dad and I got random choco's (>v<) I think I just ate half of them during snack time since I can't helped it (^-^)v Oh~!!! I also received another gift!

*****
 YAY!!! I received a super-cute teddy bear
from my dad~She's really a cutie~!!!
- Ion-chan is her name -

 I always hugged her when I'm sleeping
*emits blissful aura* I haven't bought her
clothes yet (^-^;) so Ion must wait until we
go shopping again *hugs Ion*  Be nice to
Ion nee~? She's cute and lovable one~
(ありがとう!! *huggles him tightly*)

 do-don't s-say that Ion (>_<)/// it makes me
shy *blushes a little*

5 comments:

  1. Ohh the cookies looks soo yummy~! I wanna eat the choco-chip cookie you ate too~ *salivates* (*////q////*) And Ion-chan is cute~!! The heart shaped clip on Ion-chan's ear suits her (^w^)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~!!! you also want to eat them too *gives you the choco chip cookie* I'm glad you also like Ion-chan, I also like the heart shaped clip on her ear *stares at it more*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arigatou (^w^) *eats the choco-chip* mmm~♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're Welcome~! eats a lot nee~!

    ReplyDelete