Rintarou-kun~! I also can't take it anymore longer~♥♥♥ M-mmmm-my hands and mind i-is *breathes heavily and sweating a lot than before while staring at something* IS~! then *having a conference inside my mind at the moment* IS refusing to buy the volume 2 of this manga when I go to the bookstore today before I go to my class~! *sniffing* because blissful sin is already finished scanlating the whole volume 1 and chapters 1-3 of volume 2 BUT-! I want to finish reading the volume 2 already then I saw volume 2 in the bookstore that I went, but I resist myself to buy it since blissful sin is scanlating it *sniff* (I hope blissful sin will scanlate the other chapters of volume 2 as soon as possible~) onegai shimasu *bows*
(Oh, forgot to tell something ->
Manga Title: Katekyo ♥ Mangaka: Moegi Yuu
Love this manga~!)

I think I've read some chapters of this manga before (*w* ) *tries to remember, sips iced-coffee* The uke is cute~♥ ;D
ReplyDeletereally? you've read some chapters of this manga before? you're right, the uke is soooooo cute~!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I think I have bec I remember that dark haired seme (^w^) *nods*
ReplyDeleteOh~!!! then do you like the story of this manga?
ReplyDeleteyes I do~!! XDD the Katekyo (tutor) there is naughty~!! always teasing the cute uke♥ XD
ReplyDeleteyou're right *kya-!* katekyo is sooooo naughty towards his student~♥ aah~~~ a teacher x student relationship, I really like it~♥ I think having a katekyo like would not be bad XD
ReplyDeleteGuhahahah! you're thinking naughty things about katekyo eh~ ufufu! ;DD
ReplyDeleteAck~! I'm sorry, I can't helped it *covers face* I can't seem to get enough of their luv~♥ I want more~♥
ReplyDeleteI too want more of katekyo, I hope the mangaka will make a continuation~ *crosses finger*
ReplyDelete