Friday, 5 March 2010

aiyaa~♥

 
 Oh no~! *panics-panics* you should go
hide inside the closet~

  
 (0_0!;) *sweats a lot* what a naughty child
to peek on someone's private time~ *ufufu*

 Manga Title: Houkago no Love Call
Mangaka: Kitazawa Kyou

I really like the works of Kitazawa Kyou because her artworks is sooooo beautiful *sparkling eyes* This manga is already been uploaded at nihonomaru but unfortunately it's Chinese raw (V_V;) This is her new manga since I've seen this many times on the bookstores where I bought my mangas and I'm glad they uploaded it on nihonomaru so it helps me a lot not to buy this manga on the bookstore *lucky desu~!* 
I also  recommended to read other of her works nee~

7 comments:

  1. Ohhmyy~!! the seme is soo hawt~!!! (*//q//*)♥♥♥ I'm adding this on my list~!! >w<)/♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, the seme is soooo hawt that it makes me melt whenever I see him *melts on the floor*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh myy!! Souchan!! (OAO!!) *hastily collects your melted self into a bucket* are you alright? (O O?;;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! arigatou, chi-chan (^-^) I'm fine, I just can't help it to melt like that suddenly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh~ guheheheh XD well you really can't help it if you melt because of the seme♥ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right, so I might stare at him a bit more~♥ *stares a lot*

    ReplyDelete