Friday, 5 March 2010

Hmmm~♥♥♥

 
 *kya~* Mikado-sempai is soooooo romantic~!!!
Towa is sooooo lucky~

  
 Mikado-sempai (0w0!!;;) you're lovely 
smile is soooo scary than usual (>_<;)/
It really reminds me when Tsuruga Ren
smiles when he's angry *shivers*

Manga Title:  Warui Otoko Demo Ii
Mangaka: Sakuraga Mei

YAY~!!! This is the sequel of the story of MikadoXTowa *ufufu* (related series: Kirai ja nai kedo, Koi ja nai kedo, Warui Koto Shitai) This manga is already completed and again uploaded from nihonomaru *whispers* -> (love this site very much~!) I really can't get enough when it comes on the works of Sakuraga Mei  (♥w♥) This is also her new works together with Kirai ja nai kedo (^v^)/// I hope she will make another new manga as soon as possible *crosses fingers*

7 comments:

  1. Ohh~ that charas are soo cute~ (♥w♥!!) I'm gonna add this to my list! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aye~! you should really add this to you're manga lists because this manga is soooo hnnnn~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll update my list tonight and add this in ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY~!!! you're mangalist will get longer again (>_<)v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! but I like my mangalist getting longer XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too~!!! I like my mangalists getting longer *ufufufu* XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really hard when there are new mangas coming out ne~ our list gets longer and longer~ (O O;;)

    ReplyDelete