Thursday, 25 February 2010

Anime Spring/Summer Lineup

 
 YAY~!!! new animes again~!!! *emits blissful aura
while adding some animes on my new watchlist*
(click the pic for bigger size, BTW the pic 
is taken at CR)

 I'm looking forward to watch the following:
- Ookiku Furikabatte (S2)
- Hetalia Axis Powers (S3)
- Working!
 - K-ON! (S2)
- Shiki

- Kaichou wa Maid-sama
- Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan
- Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Sitte Iru

I soooo happy that they will make an anime version of Kaichou wa maid-sama because I really love this shoujo-manga especially Usui-kun (♥w♥) As well as, Uragiri wa boku no namae wo sitte iru (the name is soooo long *sweats a lot*) by the way, can somebody tell me where I can download the episodes of Hetalia (S1-2) since I haven't finished watching it yet *sniff* onegai shimasu~! I can't wait anymore for them to be released~!!!

13 comments:

  1. Ohh myy~!!! thankies so much for posting this souchan~! bec this made me remember that I was looking forward to some animes this spring~!! *huggles u* I'm also looking forward to Oofuri S2 & Hetalia S3 >w<)b I can't wait for Sex Pistols ep1 & Ai no Kusabi remake too!! uwaaii~!! >w<)//♥♥♥
    I'm surprised to see Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Sitte Iru, & Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan made into animes (O O!!)
    Also Heroman, House of Five Leaves, & the ovas Gundam Unicorn, Black Rock Shooter, & Super Street Fighter IV look interesting (* *) *writes them down on my watchlist*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome, chi-chan~! *pounces at you* I'm also looking forward on the BL OVA's that will be released this coming March~!!! *excited* I'm also surprised that they will make into anime of Uragiri no Namae wo Shitte Iru and Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan *emits blissful aura* their will be more new bishies again~!!! *ufufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes~! there will be more bishies this spring~!!! *wai! >w<)/♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. ソウですね~!!!!!! It will be a Paradise of Bishies this March~!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh myy~ that sounds soo good~!! Bishie Paradise this March!!!♥♥♥ and it's march already~!!! わぁぁぁいー! Ainokusabiii!!!! XDDD~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh~!!!! now that you mention, Ai no Kusabi (remake) will be released on this month nee~! I almost forget about that part *adds to my watchlist* ufufufu~♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it will be released this month *わい♥!* but I'm wondering how they will show it since they said it's a 13 episode ova? are they going to show it by 3 episodes starting this month? (OwO?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm~? don't think about how many episodes they will released this month as long as they released the OVA of the remake *thumps up* I also can't wait for the 1st episode to be released~!!! I can't helped to be impatient waiting for it~! (>v<;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're right~! XDD I won't think about how many epies yet, I'll just wait patiently for it to be released ♥>w<)g *burning auraa*

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the spirit chi-chan~! *thumps up* I really can't wait for them to be released this March (>_<)/// I'm getting impatient waiting again *pouts*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh~!! today is the release of Sex Pistols' 1st OVA!!!! I can't wait for it to get subbed♥!! うわい!>////w////<)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  12. 何!? today is the release of the 1st OVA of Sex Pistol!? (*v*) thanks for telling me chi-chan~!!! *huggles you tightly* It made me soooo excited now~!

    ReplyDelete