Manga Title: Cucumber Sandwich
Mangaka: Akai Higasa
Genre: Shounen-ai
Hai~! Another shounen-ai manga that I like (^o^)/// It's a story about two brothers that has separated for years & has been united again in some circumstances *smiles* I like the artwork and the storyline because it's really good and cute (^u^) The manga is still ongoing & I'm glad I didn't bought the manga (because I'm saving up money *sweats a lot*) since someone uploaded the 1st chapter on nihonomaru *lucky-!* I hope they upload the whole volume 1 as soon as possible because I can sense their "brotherly love" already~!!! *ufufufu*


Ohh~!! the manga scenes you posted are very entertaining souchan~!! I think I'm gonna read this manga too (*w*!!)
ReplyDeleteAhahaha~!!! I'm glad you like the scenes that I posted *pounces at you* I can't wait for more chapters on this manga to be released *hmmmnnnn~* I can sense something on this manga~!!!! *ufufu*
ReplyDeleteI can sense something too just by looking @ these scenes you posted (*w*!!)
ReplyDeletehontou!? hmmmmm~!!! *whispers* -> then were the same *thumps up* Did you already download it?
ReplyDeleteI still haven't downloaded it yet bec I'm still sorting out my mangas & I'm having a hard time bec they are scattered all over my externalHD, pcchan & pckun (>__<;;)
ReplyDeleteI see, you're still sorting them *helps you w/ sorting* ganbarimasou~!!! chi-chan *emits burning aura* so you can download it read it already~!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm finished with sorting out the mangas on pckun (^w^)b *YATTA!* so the only ones left I need to sort out are on pcchan and externalHD which are lots, wish me luck~ (_ _;;) *sweats*
ReplyDeleteOh~!! That's good *messaging you're shoulders* eh? PC-chan's externalHD is a lot more than PC-kun (0_0!;;) ganbatte, chi-chan~!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, pcchan & externalHD is bigger than pckun (^ ^;;) *sweats* Thanks for the massaji ;D *give you a chocobar*
ReplyDeleteOh, PC-chan externalHD is much more bigger than PC-kun (V_V;) my comp. is vice versa of yours (^-^;) *receive choco bar and eat it*
ReplyDeleteOhh, your pc-chan's space is much more bigger than your externalHD? (OwO?)
ReplyDeleteHm? wait? *thinks* I'm sorry I type it wrong, what I mean is PC-kun's externalHD is much more bigger than PC-chan's (V_V;;)
ReplyDeleteOhhh XDD I got confused bec of what you posted before, good thing you explained it again XDDD
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry because I'm really bad when it comes to explaining things *sweats a lot* it's one of my weakest point~
ReplyDeleteGuhahahah! I too am weak when it comes to explaining, we have the same weak point then rofl! XDD
ReplyDeleteOh my~ chi-chan has also the same weak point like I do *giggles*
ReplyDeleteYes I do guhahah!! XD dun tell it to anyone ne~ *pokes you* XDD
ReplyDeleteJaa, himitsu desu ne~!
ReplyDeleteGuheheh ;DD
ReplyDelete(>w<)v
ReplyDelete