Tuesday, 9 February 2010

a male maid (0_0!!;)

 
*hm-?* what are you staring at, hnnnn~?

Manga Title: Kisu Shite Master
Mangaka: Asou Mizuho
Genre: shounen-ai (oneshot)

I coincidentally found this manga while I'm browsing mangas awhile ago & I got curious by it so I decided to download it (^-^) This manga is a oneshot scanlated by blissful sin, the manga is all about a school teacher who ordered a robot maid then receives it a week earlier but the wrong robot is send at him by mistake. The manga is really interesting to read & funny so download & read it (^v^)/ *whispers* -> (HIMO-TYPE is really an interesting thing....) <- *researches it more*

23 comments:

  1. Ohh my bishie robo maid~?! (O///O!!) I'm gonna read this too~ *writes down manga title*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, it's a bishie robo-maid (>o<)/ I'm thinking that I should find some of them too here *emits naughty aura* XD I'm still searching the meaning of HIMO-TYPE, because this type of maid is really amusing (^_<)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh~!! Please do inform me if you find any robo-maid there ne~!! I want one too!!! (*w*!!) *flashes eyes* ufufufufu!!!! XDDDD I'll help you search for the meaning of HIMO-TYPE (*w*!!! ) *flashes eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will really inform you if I ever find any robo-maid here *sparkling eyes* by the way, what is you're preference for you're robo-maid? so I can find it here in the near future (>w<)/ Thanks for helping me search the meaning of HIMO-TYPE *searches it more*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My preference~? hrmm~ I want a cute bishie robo-maid, I want his age to be between shota and bishie age (^w^) I want him adorably cute, cheerful, thoughtful, playful & good at pleasuring ROFL! XDD I just found out what HIMO means~! >> himo = lust, desire, passion, craving. (^w^) Hbu? what's your preference for a robo-maid? (OwO?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh~!!!! you're preference is really perfect *thumps up* I will find you're robo-maid here nee~~ and the meaning of HIMO-type is sooooo *hmmmm~!* I like it very much~♥♥♥ *takes down note* My preference? Let's see.... For appearance, I want a bishie w/ black haired and eyes and smexy~♥ and for attitude, I want the mysterious and passionable type~♥ *ufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you~! I will look forward to it XDDD Yes, I also like the meaning of HIMO XDDD~~♥♥♥ Ohh myy~ mysterious & passionate type is good too~ >w<)bb

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY~!!! I'm glad you like my preference too~!! *thumps up* I'm writing a project about the robo-maid then I will send it over to Tokyo XDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guhahahah!!! XDD Ok, send my robo-maid preference to Tokyo too ne~!! >w<)bb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai~! I will sen you're robo-maid preference as soon as possible *puts into the mail box*

    ReplyDelete
  11. どういたしまして~!!! *huggles back* I will tell you if they already received the robo-maid project *thumps up*

    ReplyDelete
  12. *the robo-maid project is still pending* XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh myy~ then I have to patiently wait for my robo-maid (*w*)♥ *flashes eyes while daydreaming*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm~! just daydream for awhile while waiting for you're robo-maid nee~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh ok XDD *daydreams more & unconsciously nosebleeds* uwah! (O,A,O!!) sorry~ (^;\^) *wipes nosebleeds*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my~ you're daydream is on it's higher level that it gives you nosebleeds (>_<)/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh~!! gomen!! I can't restrain it (^;;^) *nosebleeds more*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah~~! *wipes you're nosebleed* here *gives you strawberry milk* to ease you're self from having a nosebleed~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh! arigatou~! *drinks the cold strawberry milk* hrmm~ my nosebleed is about to stop (^,,^)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you're nosebleed is about to stop (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes bec I already drank something cool ;DD *wipes little nosebleeds with tissue*

    ReplyDelete