Friday, 5 February 2010

sooooo tired *re-charging energy*

 
 I'm sooooo tired today from my classes *slumps on the bed*
I need to replenish my energy at the moment since I didn't take
my afternoon nap today *yawns* I will first read the mangas that
I've downloaded an hour ago to lessen my tiresome *reads manga*
then take my sleep together again with Hino-kun *hugs him tightly*
oyasuminasai~

22 comments:

  1. Souchan~!!! *huggles huggles* XDD So you've made a blog too eh~? /:) ufufufufu~!! *follows u* Oyasuminasai ne~! (^__-) *mCHUU!!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw did you draw that pic? (*w*?) *stares*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chi-chan~!!!! *huggles tightly back* thanks for following me here in my blog *snuggles at your side* I decided to make one because I suddnely felt the urge to make one (V_V;)

    eh? I didn't draw that pic since I can't draw, it's a scan from the manga of Sekaiichi Hatsukoi then I edited it (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Np since you followed too + I wanna read what you'll post next ;D Yep! I too made a blog because I sometimes get bored on FB XDD

    Ohh, I thought you sketched it bec it looks like a sketch (OwO) *stares* Still you edited it well too (^__-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sometimes I get bored at FB XDD that's why I also make a blog (V_V;) I'm still thinking what else can I write here to post so the readers will not be bored looking at it *sweats a lot*

    you're right, the scan looks like a sketch (^-^) Do you sketch chi-chan? I'm glad you like the edit that I did *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can write about mangas & animes or even about different foods you like ;D
    I do sketch & draw (^w^) I also paint before when I studied painting (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hontou? I wanna try seeing your sketch & draw~~~ *sparkling eyes* (*v*)/ is it hard when you studied painting? what kind of paint did you make?

    you're right, I will post anything that I like here especially when I like it sooooo much~!!! Thanks for the advice~! *mchuu*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uwaahh~!! I'm shy when it comes to my artworks (>/////<) It's a bit hard to draw something on a canvas using oil paint but it's also fun (^w^) I painted mountains/nature, flowers, things & anime characters XDD I really want to paint something again soon~!! *w*)g

    I check often your blog so post daily ne~!! (^w^)v

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww~~~ chi-chan has also have a cute-side *pokes your cheeks* you're using oil painting? (0_0!) woah~~~ that's sooooo awesome *sparkling eyes* what kind of anime did you paint? I hope you will let me see it someday (^-^)/

    I will try posting daily when I'm not busy or tired nee~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I drew naruto, killua (hunter x hunter), and another character from an online game (^w^) Umm guheheh~ I'm really shy to show my paintings bit I'll think about it ;D

    Ok! I'll stalk your blog when I've the freetime also ;))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh~~!!!! *looks at you with you shining eyes* I-I-I really wanna see~!!!! *rolls on the bed* Do you still drew/paint when you've got nothing to do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I rarely paint these days~ (= =;;) & I miss painting on canvas~ so I might paint something again soon when I have the freetime from class (^__-) & I'll try to take pics for you ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see, because you're busy nee~ eh? you will paint if you have you're freetime again? YAY~!!! I'll be looking forward to it then~!!! arigatou, chi-chan~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Guheheh XDD I'll do my best~! >w<)g *burning auraa!*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh~!!!! I can see you're burning aura flowing out~!!! *gives you choco* because they say: when you're tired, eating choco is the BEST~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes! choco is best~! >w<)// *omnomnomss ur choco*

    ReplyDelete
  17. *omnomnomss back you too* XDD did you eat choco every single day?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Umm sometimes, bec I have a big stash of choco in the fridge so I eat choco when I feel like it XDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me too, I only ate choco when I felt like it and when I'm tired (> <)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Choco makes me relax & happy XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Me too~!!! it makes my day soooo wonderful~! XD

    ReplyDelete