(0v0;;) Hongou-san~! don't put too much of you're
evil intense to Takurou-san *sweats a lot* it's
dangerous~
Oh~!!! it's the "well-known famous kick" XDD it's
my first time seeing it one *thinks then whispers*
-> I wanna try that too~!!! *sparkling eyes*
Manga Title: Yuuwaku Recipe
Mangaka: Narazaki Souta
I've been addicted on the works of Narazaki Souta-sensei lately *blushes* especially on this manga because the storyline is soooo good + it's not boring to read *emits blissful aura* The manga is still ongoing because I saw volume 4 on the bookstore -YAY~!!- You can download the raw volumes 1-3 from nihonomaru (^-^)/// I hope someone will upload the volume 4 already~!!! *impatiently waiting mode on* (>v<;;).


Hrmmm~ I haven't heard of this artist yet~ I should check up on her /:) *rubs chin*
ReplyDeleteEh? you haven't heard of this artist yet? I recommend you to read some of her works~!!! because her mangas are really good *thumps up*
ReplyDeleteOk (^w^)b I'll add this mangaka to my list as well ;DD
ReplyDeleteBtw, I also wanna try that famous kick XDD
ReplyDeletesorry for the late reply *sweats a lot* Eh!? you also want to try that famous kick too XDD then try it to you're enemies if you had the chance *emits evil aura*
ReplyDeleteGuhahahah!!! if I can only meet my enemies irl then I'd definitely give them that famous kick!!! ROFLMAO!!! *note: chi's current enemies are mostly online* XDDDD
ReplyDeletedon't forgot to take a screenshot if ever you give them the famous kick nee~ XD hm? you're enemies is mostly online? (?v?)
ReplyDeleteYep! I will definitely take screenshots & vidrec the famous kick XDD Sadly yes they are here online~ (;__;)*sob* but as much as possible I don't mind them anymore bec I might really do the famous kick on them rofl! XDDD
ReplyDeleteI understand what you're saying (^-^) then just do the famous kick when you're dreaming of you're enemies XD
ReplyDeleteOhh~!! that's a good idea~!! I'll try the famous kick on them in my dreams XDD
ReplyDeleteAye~! but don't over do it nee~
ReplyDeleteI won't rofl! XDDD
ReplyDelete