Friday, 5 February 2010

こんにちは (^o^)/

こんにちは-!!! I'll be going to my classes now and I'll be back at home by 6:30PM (I think) because I need to buy something this coming Valentines Day *ufufufu* I still haven't finished the gift that I'm making due to the source of my laziness (=o=;) I hope I can finish it before the 14th (>_<;)

じゃ、行ってきます-!!!!!

25 comments:

  1. ohh myy~~!!! so souchan's giving a valentines gift to someone eh~ /:) ufufufu!! ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah~! *embarrassed* I-I ...... *blushes then looks away*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ufufufufu~!! *investigates* ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. na-nani!? *stops chi-chan from investigating it*

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh~!! (OwO!!) but I wanna know~ (*w*) *flashes eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  6. yabai~~!!! *panics-panics* then gives chi-chan the ultimate attack -> *chibi-mode on w/ puppy eyes* o-onegai..... s-stop investigating.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my~!! (OwO!!) soo cute puppy eyes~!! XDDDD~~~~ *pulls u & huggles u uber tightly!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  8. *got pulled by chi-chan* (>_<;) do-don't tight you're hugged, I-I can't bre-breath....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh~!! gomen~!! (^ ^;;) I just can't resist the cuteness~ (^w^;;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's ok chi-chan *huggles you* I'm glad you can't resist my cuteness *innocently smiling at you* (^v^)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm~ (*w*!!) *stares a u more like a cat, trying to resist the urge to pounce on youu~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. *notices chi-chan* hm-? what's wrong? you're fidgeting there, do you want something?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh! *got startled a li'l bit* I'm ok over here~ guheheeh (^ ^;) *continues resisting, sweats*

    ReplyDelete
  14. yo-you're sweating a lot *wipes you're sweat* Are you really fine? *stares at you with sooooo much passion of worry*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm~!! (*w*) attaaack!! XDDD *pounces on you & huggles huggles u uber tightly!!* XDDD *couldn't resist the cuteness anymore*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah-! *surprised* I hope I will not be squished (>_<)///

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh!! don't worry~! I will huggle-pounce-attaaaack! you gently~!! *huggles huggles* XDD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eh!? gently!? but the word you type -> attaaaack! worries me a lot (>v<;;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahahahah!!! rofl! XDD don't worry the "attaaaack!" word means 'it's gentle', but be warned when I post "ATTAAAAAACKKKK!!!!" bec it's not gentle anymore ROFLMAO!! XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eh? the word "attaaaack!" is still "gently" i-it still worries me *sweats a lot* chi-chan loves to attack (> < ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes I do~!! guhahahah!!! *is getting ready to attaaaack you like a cat* XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my~ I can see you're aura that you will attaaaack me soon (>w<;;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hrmmmmm~ (*w*) *still looks @ you like a cat, waiting for the right moment to attaaaack you* XDD

    ReplyDelete
  24. do-don't stare to much or I might melt (>w<;;)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohh~! ok XD *stops staring at you for a few seconds... then stares again~ (*w*)* XDDD

    ReplyDelete