Xin Nian Kuai Le~
Happy Chinese New Year to you~!!! *huggles tightly* Did you did fireworks today? or listen on those lucky items, days, colors, or superstitious ones from the Chinese? My mom loves to listen those every year while I don't and also my father (=_=;) because I don't believe in them *sigh* but my mom believes them and I can't do anything because she likes watching/listening on Chinese superstitious beliefs. Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year~!!!

Xin Nian Kuai Le to you too souchan~!! *huggles u* even if it's a li'l bit late to greet you here XDDD So did you receive a Chinese New Year's red packet (or red envelope)? (^w^)
ReplyDeleteIt's ok chi-chan because you're also busy with a lot of things too (^-^)/ eh? Chinese New year's red packet? I'm sad to say I didn't received any of it (V_V;) How about you? did you received some? did you cook some Chinese cuisine?
ReplyDeleteYes I did receive one from my mom XDD I want to check how much is in there but my mom said I shouldn't & just keep it in my wallet-chan for luck XDD We cooked nian gao (sticky cake) mmm~♥!! (^w^) sadly I didn't took any pictures of it.
ReplyDeleteOh~!!! you're sooooo lucky~!!!! I wanna have some too but I'll wait for next year again~! (^-^) nian gao? is does have a flavor? what is the taste of it? is it hard to cook?
ReplyDeleteGuheheh ;DD Nian gao is like mocchi too (^w^) it's sweet, chewy & very sticky (^w^) It can be made by grounding glutinous rice into paste and moulding it & cooking it (^w^) but making it is too much work so we bought the premade ones in the market, so the only thing we had to do was cook/fry it ;D
ReplyDeleteOh~!!! *takes down info's* Thanks for telling me (^v^) and you're right, grounding them into a paste and moulding it is really hard to do *sweats a lot* It's really easy to just buy the pre-made ones so it can cook easily without too much trouble *nods head* Japanese also likes to eat mocchi but only in New Years~
ReplyDeleteI've eaten a strawberry mocchi before & it's very yummy~!! Mmmmnmmnmmn~~♥ *salivates & imagines ichigo mocchi* How about you? do you like mocchi? (OwO?)
ReplyDeleteI can't eat mocchi yet since I'm wearing my retainers (^-^;) I'm afraid they will stick on my retainers if I eat some since they are quite sticky (>_<)/
ReplyDeleteOhh myy~ it will really stick on your retainers XDD but eating choco & doughnuts will also stick on it ne~ (OwO?)
ReplyDeletedoughnuts and choco is fine but after I ate them, I will take a toothbrush as soon as I can (V_V;) and don't worry, they don't stick on my retainers (^-^)
ReplyDeleteRetainers is a li'l bit troublesome when you eat something sticky ne~ So you have some foods you can't eat bec of it? (O O?)
ReplyDeleteyou're right *sigh* sticky foods and bubblegum is the only one I can't eat for now (V_V) now that I mention it, when I want to eat candy during class then I will asked my classmates if they have one, they will always answered: "I have bubblegum, do you want" while they giggling when they say that (--_--;;) because they know I can't have bubblegum~
ReplyDeleteGuheheh~ so your friends teasingly offers you bubblegum bec they know you can't eat it XDDD One time, I too teasingly offered a bubblegum to my fiend who have dental braces XDDD
ReplyDeleteHai desu~~~ they just like to tease sometimes especially when the class is not that busy~
ReplyDeleteGuheheheh that's what happens to my class to when the sensei is still not around, teasing and chasing around can be seen XDD
ReplyDeleteIt has already became the routine's class whenever the sensei is not around *ufufu*
ReplyDeleteYes it is the daily routine XDD Also, our daily routine in class is secretly eating snacks on lesson/study-time XDD
ReplyDeleteOh my~~~ what a naughty students to eat snacks during the lesson time *ufufu* some of my classmates too do that sometimes especially on the students that sitting on the back~
ReplyDeleteYep! that's why me and my classmates can secretly eat snacks inside the classroom during lesson is bec we are sitting on the back XDDD
ReplyDeleteI see, you're sitting on the back (^-^) you're soooo lucky~! because I'm sitting on the front (V_V;) because I'm a near-sighted person that's why I can't see the writings on the board when I'm sitting on the back~
ReplyDeleteOhh, I think I'm a near-sighted person too bec my eyesight gets blurry when I look at something far away, but I still sit at the back and just copy notes to my classmate XDDD
ReplyDelete