Manga Title: Kaitou Drugers! - Junjou Koi Dorobou
Mangaka: Tsubaki Mikage
Genre: BL
Another work of Tsubaki Mikage *blushes* I also love this manga
like I did on Dekichatta Danshi *emits blissful aura* It has 3 chapters by
now & I'm still patiently waiting for the other chapters to be uploaded at
nihonomaru (>v<)/// I hope someone will upload the raw already~!!!! I can't wait anymore~!!!! *whispers* -> (by the way, for those people who haven't read this manga before, I recommend it for you to read because her works is sooooo awesome & I'm addicted to it~!).


Hrmm I think I've read a chapter of this manga before~ *thinks & rubs my chin* /;) Ohh~!! so the mangaka for this one is also the mangaka for Dekichatta Danshi~?! Uwaa~!! then I must continue reading this soon~!! >w<)/
ReplyDeleteOh? you've got the feeling that you've read this manga before (^-^) you must really continue reading it when you have your free time because it's one of the works of Tsubaki-sensei *emits blissful aura*
ReplyDeleteYes I have the feeling bec I remember hearing that title sumwhere before~ meaning I might have the manga here in PCkun~ (OwO) *searches* Yep~!! I'm gonna read it (again/?) when I find it (^__^) *continues searching*
ReplyDeleteOh, you have many mangas on your PC-kun (>_<) I hope you can find it & re-read it again then download the rest of the chapters on nihonomaru *helps you on searching*
ReplyDeleteyes I have lots of mangas & other files on pcchan & pckun, I still haven't burned them yet~ (@__@;;) *sweats lots*
ReplyDeleteOh my~ you still haven't burned them yet (^-^;) how about put them into a external hard-drive? do you have one? is it also full already?
ReplyDeleteYes, my external HD is already full (@__@;;) so I'm having problems how to burn the files stored in there (@ @;;;) How about your external HD, is it full already too? (O O?;;)
ReplyDeleteI see (^-^;) you don't want to buy a new external HD anymore? my external HD is still soooo energetic *emits blissful aura* it has ------ *checks HD* 757 GB free of 931 GB (^u^)
ReplyDeleteI can't buy a new one bec I'm saving up for a new game (^ ^;) Ohh, good for you~! my externalHD is in need of cleaning very badly~ (O__O;;)
ReplyDeleteyou're saving up for a new game? can I ask what kind of game? cleaning the externalHD is sooooo hard (V_V;) by the way, someone posted the whole raw of this manga~!!!! so you can download the whole raw in nihonomaru~!!! *banzai~!* I just downloaded it yesterday, tell me if you already download and read it nee~? *emits blissful aura*
ReplyDeleteI'm saving up for Persona3 psp version and Shadow of Memories psp (^w^) I'm also planning on searching/buying Puyo Pop Fever XDD I still haven't started cleaning/sorting externalHD bec I'm still cleaning/sorting pcchan atm (O O;;) Really~?! ohh my~ I really should hurry cleaning pcchan & externalHD soon~~ ;;>_<)
ReplyDeletenow that you mention it, I haven't bought P3 on it's PSP ver. *adds on the buying list* Shadow of Memories? I never heard that title before (?_?) what kind of story it has? it is a RPG?
ReplyDeleteIt's an action-mystery-suspense-fantasy game, I'm not sure if it's rpg but it's like hrmm~ silent hill XDD but without the scary zombies ;DD just pure mystery-suspense game (^w^) You can see the official site here >> Shadow of Memories The story is about a man named Eike, who was murdered but wakes up somewhere & he was alive again. His mission was to solve the mystery behind his own death by time traveling to certain time eras quickly as possible before someone murders him again. I've played this game before on pc-ojiji before and I'm surprised they made a ps2 & psp version of this game again (^w^) I like this game bec it makes my brain think XDD *mystery game fan*
ReplyDeleteOh~!!!! thanks for the link and I just visited it and watched the trailer *getting more curious* mystery game is hard to play because it uses brain to think tactics and conclusions (>_<;;) is this game has a time limit before he get killed? how many mins. does he need to solve the mystery?
ReplyDeleteYes it does make you think of possible reasons for conclusions XDD As what I remember, there is a time limit but I forgot how long, I only rememner you have to solve the mystery before the time (2:30pm) come (^__^)
ReplyDeleteI saw the PS2 ver. of Shadow of Memories since my father and I go to the game store yesterday but I didn't bought it since I didn't bring enough money *sniff* but I want the PSP ver. better since my mom loves to watched TV so I can't use PS2 everyday (^-^) eh!? 2:30PM!? only!? *sweats a lot*
ReplyDeleteI too can't play that much with ps2 bec of the same reason you have //my family members watch tv frequently (= =;;)// that's why I buy psp games than ps2 games bec I can play games in my room on my bed (^__^) Yep, 2:30om only so you should think & solve the mystery quickly ;D
ReplyDeleteWe have the same problem then (^-^;) by the way, I'm still thinking if I should I buy P3 PSP ver. and the other game called ..... ummm .... (what is the name of that game again?) it's also a PSP game called " .... Eater" *memory gap* I'm sorry I forgot the name~
ReplyDeleteHmm~ do you mean "Soul Eater: Battle Resonance" psp game? (OwO?)
ReplyDeleteIt's not Soul Eater: Battle Resonance *thinks again* I can't really remember the 1st word of the title ??? Eater (?v?)
ReplyDeleteOhh~ hrmmm~ *thinks* I dunno other game titles with "Eater" in them XDD
ReplyDeleteI see, then I will check the game store again sometime and take a good look at the title (V_V;)
ReplyDeleteTell me when you remember the title ne (^__^)b
ReplyDeleteHm! I'll tell you when I remember the title of the game (^-^)
ReplyDelete