Saturday, 6 February 2010

UPDATES

Ack-! I forgot to tell the updates for my blog *sweats a lot* (This post should be written on the first day I make a blog, but I accidentally forgot it) -> gomen nasai *bows*

First, I want to tell you about the theme layout of my blog. As you can see, the background is pure white & black while the font colors are combined with few dark and light colors, why? It's the fault of my laziness because I didn't search or download for other templates + it's too troublesome for me to make my own since I'm not good making one *sigh* it can't be helped, but I seem to like the outcome that I did *emits blissful aura* & I'm already satisfied of it (^-^).

I also just added pages on my blog hours ago while using PC-kun but I can't seem to concentrate on it due to some circumstances so I continue editing the pages while using PC-chan & I'm also satisfied of the outcome. I will add more pages when ideas pop-out on my mind.

21 comments:

  1. Even if your blog is pure white, the font colour combinations made it cute (^w^) You did a good job on picking the right colors (^__-)b

    ReplyDelete
  2. ho-hontou ni chi-chan? is it really cute? *stares at you w/ burning passion* because I want my blog to be simple but definitely cute~! (>w<)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think it is cute bec of the font colours & bec of your posts (^w^)♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY~!!! *emits blissful aura* I'm glad it turned out cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you posted a new widget/blogpart here ;DD *looks @ the colorful fishes & feeds them lots* I notice they're getting fatter & fatter when I feed them~ *intently stares @ the fishies like a cat* Hrmmmm~~ (*w*!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh~!!!! you're right, so it will add more cuteness on my blog *emits blissful aura* thanks also for feeding them *pounces at you* eh? they are getting fatter when we feed them? *stares at the cute fishies* (0_0!!) Ah-! I just noticed it~!!! *then looks at you* hm~? w-w-w-wa-wait~!!!! do-don't try to catch and eat them~!! (0w0!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes your blog is getting more cuter~ *feeds the fishies more & stares more @ them* Hmmmmm~~ I love fish~♥ (*w*!!) *goes down low & stalks them like a cat*

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY~!!! *emits blissful aura* but you're blog is also cute chi-chan~!!! *visits you're blog* I also love fish-♥ hm~? please restrain yourself to eat them nee~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankies ;D I love your posts about mangas (^w^) *then notices the swimming fishies again ohh~~ (*w*) *got distracted by the fishies~ stares stares then feeds them*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy you're liking my posts *pounces at you* posts also more games on you're blog nee~! I'll be looking forward to it (^v^) Oh~! thanks for feeding the cute fishies *emits blissful aura*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll post more pics of pettochin bec she just became a toddler this early morning~!! She's sooooo adorably-cute!!!! >///w///<)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. really?! omedetou~!!!! I wanna see the todller version of pettochin *excited* I'll be waiting~!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I already posted the toddler photos of pettochin on my blog ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  14. 本当!? I will put comments on it as soon as I can (>u<)///

    ReplyDelete
  15. I already posts comment on it, and I will reply to you're new replies *multi-typing mode on*

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm currently replying here on your blog atm (^w^) then I will reply to your comments on my blog later ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for replying on my posts, I may reply late to put replies on you're blog because sometimes my fingers is getting tired from too much typing (> <;;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahahahah! we reply a lot here ne~ our fingers gets exercised frequently rofl! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're right *resting on the bed after typing too much*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guheheh *drinks strawberry-yogurt juice* ;DD

    ReplyDelete