Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Oh my~♥

*intensely staring at it.....* hnnnn~♥ It makes me
also to eat chicken at the moment~! (>w<)//// that way
of feeding is soooo cute *thumps up* (he's blushing but 
at the same time, he's also angry...) *ufufufu* I like it~♥

Manga Title: Harukoi Sakura
Mangaka: Watanabe Asia

The scanlated chapters of this manga is only chapter 1 and 4, the rest of the chapters 2-3 is still not scanlated (V_V) The manga is scanlated by Blissful Sin (^-^) I think this manga is consists of oneshot collections, do you like fer works? As for me, I like some of her works depends on the artwork and it's story (>u<) don't hesitate to try reading this manga nee~?

14 comments:

  1. I've read this too souchan~!! & yes the 'chicken' feeding is soo cute~!! guheheh!! XDD I love all of Watanabe Asia's works bec I like her artstyle & her storylines are entertaining XDD Now I feel like reading this manga again~♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really!? you already read this manga (^v^) you're right, the chicken feeding is sooo cute *sparkling eyes* I can't resist it~!!! hm^? re-reading this manga again? *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes~!! bec I want to see the naughty scenes in this manga again~♥ ufufufu!!! (*w*)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see you're naughty aura emitting in you're back *ufufu* you're flashing eyes is soooooo bright~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guhihihh!! I can't help it XDD recalling the naughty scenes makes me emit naughty aura~♥♥♥ (*w*) ufufufu!!! *snickers snickers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't have memory gap when it comes recalling the naughty scenes *ufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! yes! when it comes to 'those-kind' of scenes they get embedded in my brain ufuufufufufu!!!! (*w*)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. AraAra~~~ 'those kind' of scenes is embedded on you're brain XD *ufufu* but be sure not to embed them too much or you may not get enough of sleep reminiscing the scenes too much on you're brain (>v<)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guhahah!!! Yep, i try not to remember them too much when sleep-time bec I won't be able to sleep rofl! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahaha~!! then that's good then *ufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  11. But I still want to remember them a little bit when I'm almost sleepy so I can dream of them~ ufufufu!! (*w*!!)♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, then if it's a little then it's also fine so you can sleep well in the night XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a little won't be bad ne~!! XDD

    ReplyDelete