Thursday, 4 February 2010

(>o<)///

 
Manga Title: Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
Mangaka: Nakamura Shungiku
Genre: BL

The March issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Ciel magazine is announcing on Saturday that plans for a television anime adaptation of Shungiku Nakamura's Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi boys love manga are in the works. The story follows the tension between a newly recruited manga editor and his tyrannical editor-in-chief — who happen to share a common past. 

YAY-!!! I can't wait for my favorite manga to have a anime ver.
I hope they will not change their mind on this project since I love
Sekaiichi Hatsukoi *re-reads again* I'll be looking forward on
this-!!! x(>_<)x *whispers* -> (I hope aarin will sub on this
animer ver. like they did on Junjou Romantica.)

12 comments:

  1. So they'll make this as an anime too~? (OwO?) Hrmm~ the mangaka for this one is really getting famous eh~ ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup-!!! I can't wait for them to make an anime ver. on this manga *patiently waiting* I hope they will continue on this project x(>v<)x you're right, the mangaka is getting famous-!!! YAY-!!! (Love her works!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me when they have officially announced the creation of this anime ne (^__-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai~!!! I will definitely tell you if they already officially announced the creation of the anime ver. x(>_<)x I hope they will announce it as soon as possible~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope so too~!! x(>w<)x *crosses fingers with you*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye-! I think I must go to Tokyo and persevere Nakamura-sensei *packs clothes & ready to go* matte-! *checks wallet and then ...* Ack-! I don't have enough money to buy tickets for the shinkansen (0w0;!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ganbatte~!! & dun forget to take pics of him/her ne~!! JTake care~!! >w<)/ *waves hand at you but sees u having no money* ohh~ (O O;;) *sweats*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hai~! I will try not to forgot to take pictures of him/her and get some autograph~! Ack-! (0_0!!) but I need to save up money first before I go to visit him/her *sweats a lot*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Then save up money for now lol XDD I'll cheer for you~!! >w<)g *cheers & dances poorly* (;;^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hai~!!!! がんばります~!!! *emits burning aura*

    ReplyDelete