Friday, 12 February 2010

Kuroshitsuji Musical (2 of 2)

This is the continuation of Kuroshitsuji the Musical, I part them into two because the uploaded parts of the musical was made into 14 parts *sweats a lot* so this is the next 7 vids of the musical. Watch and listen it till the end.


Aberlain~!!! How come you're soooooo interesting and funny in this musical? I'm liking you now (>u<)/// The magic show that Sebastian did caught my guard at the moment + Lau-sama didn't resist to stab Sebastian(> <;;) Lau-sama is scary *chills*


Maylin~!!! you're soooo good at fighting *thumps up* and here comes Grell~!!! -stay tuned please-


Grell you're sooooo awesome~!!!! -> ("watashi shitsuji desu-♥!!! Grell is soooo naughty when it comes to Sebastian *ufufufu* so definitely watch this vid till the end~!!!


Lau-sama is soooo cute when he said "nyao-!* hnnnnn~! it was really a chinese-like of a cat (^w^)//


Kirito-kun *sniff-sniff*


*sniff* another sad scene and the song on this scene really fits, I must download it~!!!


Alt last, it's the last vid of Kuroshitsuji the Musical (>o<)/// it takes me 1 hours posting this vid and resize the size of the monitor *sweats a lot* It has finally done -> YAY--!!!! Kuroshitsuji banzai~!!!! The musical is really good because it's not all songs, it has also action and comedy scenes so it not boring to watch *emits blissful aura* I hope you like the musical like I did (^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment