Sunday, 7 February 2010

neko-chan hakken~!!!


 
  
  
 Manga Title: Kamisama Onegai!
Mangaka: Hiyoshimaru Akira
Genre: BL

I just finish reading this manga awhile ago & I can't help myself to post it here since I found neko-chan (>w<) since I'm a neko-lover, I must post it here as soon as I found this chapter page with his cuteness. By the way,the scan that I put is a one page chapter so I just crop them to fit & choose the most cutest scene of neko-chan *nya~!* unfortunately, this manga is a Chinese raw so I hope someone will put the Japanese raw as soon as possible~! *rolls on the bed* (the neko-chan is sooooo cute that he's been targeted by the hungry neko-kun *ufufufu*)

23 comments:

  1. Uwaaahh~!! soo cute!! I wanna read this manga too~!!! (*w*!!)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. kawaii deshou~~? *hnnn~* I wanna play together with neko-chan *nya-!* you can download the manga on nihonomaru (^u^) tell me if you already read it~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY~!!! then I'll be looking forward to it then *whispers* -> tell me if you already read it nee~~ *neko-chan mode on*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh myy~ neko souchan!! (*w*!!) *stares intently at youu, resists pouncing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm-? you really want something do you chi-chan? *reaches out my hand and then-!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. *attaaacks!! bites ur ear* guheheh~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack-! nani!? attacking-mode again!!?? *sweats a lot*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's bec I'm hungry atm, I want to nibble-attack something~ *stares intently at you like a cat* Mmnnyaa~ (*w*) XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. eh? you're hungry at the moment? *gives you milk* Y-yyy-you like milk don't you? *slowly moving away from you*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmm~ I like milk too but I want to nibble something else~ *slowly moves closer towards u like a cat* (*w*) XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  11. e-eeh? you want to n-nnn-ni---nibble something? *sweats a lot then moves farther away*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh~? why are you moving away~? ;;) *winks winks & moves more closer to you* XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hm~? because I'm feeling something bad will happen *moves farther and father away*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Something bad? what 'something bad'~? *follows you & pins you near the door* ufufu ;)) XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ekkk~!!! *sweating a lot* u-uu-ummmm t-th--that is.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hrmmm~ *continues pinning you on the door, intently stares at you* Ufufuu~!! *chuckles, then reaches out my hand to your face then--* you have a dirt on your cheek~ ;DD *removes the dirt & chuckles more* XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  17. A-Anou~~ *sweats even more a lot* I need to go to my room now so ca-can you stop pinning me on the door (>o<;;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, ok ;DD *let's go then steals a mCHU!* ufufufu! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ack~! *blushes a lot then runs in my room*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ufufufufu~!! soo cute!! *sees u blushing* ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  21. ufufufu~!! *pokes your ribs* XDD

    ReplyDelete