Thursday, 4 February 2010

*ufufufu*

Manga Title: Dekichatta Danshi
Mangaka: Tsubaki Mikage
Genre: BL

*kya--!!!* I'm really addicted to this manga! *re-reads again more*
(what a naughty baby!?) XDD Having a baby boy like that
is not too bad *emits naughty aura* by the way, the baby's 
name is Haruhi (I like the name) He is soooo cute that I wanna
hug him also~~! I wanna see more of this baby's naughtiness 
(>v<)/// *rolls on the bed*

15 comments:

  1. I love this manga especially the naughty baby too~!! XDD~ Thanks soo much for recommending this to me souchan~!! *mCHUU!!* >3<)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem chi-chan~!!! I will recommend you again if Tsubaki Mikage-sensei has new works nee~~ & tell you if the volume 3 is already out here *mchuu!! back* I love the naughty baby~!!! *ufufufu* he's soooo cute~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh~!! please do tell me when the new volume is out ne~!! >w<) Thankies lots souchan~!! *mCHUU!!* (^3^)/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai~! I will definitely tell you if there's a new volume out, no problme chi-chan *mchuu!!! back*(>3<)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankies souchan~!! *huggles huggles u!* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome~!!!! *huggles huggles back*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *huggles huggles then glomps u!* XDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. *just glomped by chi-chan* (>w<)///

    ReplyDelete
  9. soft? where's the soft part? XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. There~♥ *pokes pokes it* ufufufu~!!! XDDDDD~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah~! dod-on't poke there~! *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahahahah!! XDD *stops poking your cheek & gives you cookies*

    ReplyDelete
  13. *takes the cookies and eats them* soooo yummmmyy~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll give you more cookies next time ;DD

    ReplyDelete