Wednesday, 24 February 2010

de-li-ci-ous -> *hnnn~♥*

 
awwww~!!! Rayflo-sama is getting soooo excited
on the cute things he bought *whispers* -> (just like
me) XD hm~? Cherry!? you're soooooo shocked
because of you're Master's cuteness~! (>w<)b

  
 (0 0;!!) Cherry~! *whispers* -> Oh, I mean Charley 
(his true name) is using his Master on his trip to be a
snack food!? (naughty cherry~♥)

Manga Title: Vasslord
Mangaka: Chrono Nanae

I love this vampire shounen-ai (with signs/hints on it~♥) *ufufu* The manga is still ongoing and it has 4 volumes by now (including the raw volume) by the way, volumes 1-3 is already scanlated by ...... (don't know *sweats a lot*) and the raw of volume 4 can also already be downloaded at nihonomaru (^u^)/ The signs/hints on this manga is soooooo *hnnnn~!* download and read it to see yourself, I don't want to spoil you any further regarding on this matter (>x<) <- *zippers mouth* Try reading this manga and I hope you will gonna like it too *crosses fingers*.

15 comments:

  1. Ohh myy~~!!! I LOVE this manga!!!♥♥♥ Johnny & Cherry's relationship is very entertaining~!! ufufufufu!!! ♥♥♥ vol1-3 is scanlated already~?!! Oya! I have to dl it soon~!! >w<)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too, chi-chan! you're right, their relationship is really-really entertaining *ufufu* you haven't download vol. 1-3? Oh my~! you should really download it soon so we can talked about it nee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only downloaded umm the whole volume 1 and a few chapters from volume 2 (^w^) I'll dl the other chapters & volume 3 soon >w<)bb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see, tell me as soon as possible when you already download the rest of the volume nee~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished downloading the other volumes yesterday but I still haven't read it yet XDD I'll try to read it later after I play Aika online (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already download the other volumes, sooooo fast (>o<)/// so it's you're everyday routine to play AikaOnline before you read the manga nee~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep!! I've downloaded it and have read it finally~!!! XDDD it's soo うわぁぁぁぁい♥♥♥!!! Johnny & Cherry's vol03:ch12-13 feeding/almostsmex/scene is very-- (♥w♥!!!) きゃぁー♥♥♥ *faints*
    Yep, it's my daily routine playing different online games (not only Aika) (^w^) but atm Aika is on a long maintenance so I'm having a break from it ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh~! I know what you mean~!!! *sparkling eyes* it's sooooo hnnnnn~!!! *notices faints then gives you strawberry-milk flavor* I will re-read this manga again *ufufu*

    Eh? Aika is on a long maintenance? then what oneline game you're playing at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *wakes up* Ohh, thank you for the strawberry-milk~ (*w*)♥ *sips it hastily!!* Mmmm~!!! >w<)♥

    Yes, bec they're fixing the bugs on the game so I dunno when they will finish (O O?). I'm not playing anything today *is taking a break* but I might play my other fave mmorpg called Rohan Online tomorrow (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're taking a break playing AikaOnline (^-^) eh? you might play RohanOnline? you really love MMORPG games nee, chi-chan (>u<)/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I love playing mmorpgs ;DDD I played Rohan Online yesterday and I'm gonna play some more today ♥(*w*!!) *excited*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you will gonna play more games today? but be sure to get some rest and eat lots of food before you play the game nee~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes I will~!! ありがとう♥ *mCHU!* (^w^) I have to have lots of energy before playing bec I'll need it in order to successfully defeat monsters~!! >w<)/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok then *jumps at you* do you're best to lvl you're chara's as higher as you can~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you~!! *cuddles u!* ;DD

    ReplyDelete