Oh~!!! It makes me also want to eat
cake now~!!!
(0.0!!;;) you bake soooo many cakes
Minagawa-san *sweats a lot*
nani!? Ho-How did you bake that kind
of cake!? it's sooooo huge (>-<;)///
Manga Title: Cafe Kichijoji De
Mangka: Miyamoto Yuki & Negishi Kyoko
Genre: Shounen-ai
This is my first shounen-ai manga that I've read *reminiscing the manga* The genre of this manga combines of comedy-slice of life genre. The story is sooooo funny and cute *emits blissful aura* It has 3 volumes but I'm sad to say that it's already licensed by June. You can still download the 2 volumes while volume 3 is ........ *sniff* This is really recommended to read (^v^)///. (click the scan for bigger size.)
Mangka: Miyamoto Yuki & Negishi Kyoko
Genre: Shounen-ai
This is my first shounen-ai manga that I've read *reminiscing the manga* The genre of this manga combines of comedy-slice of life genre. The story is sooooo funny and cute *emits blissful aura* It has 3 volumes but I'm sad to say that it's already licensed by June. You can still download the 2 volumes while volume 3 is ........ *sniff* This is really recommended to read (^v^)///. (click the scan for bigger size.)



Uwai~! Cafe Kichijoji~!! I've read this one too ;DD but I've only read the 1st volume~ (;__;)and I've only seen a few raw chapters of volume 2, do you know where I can dl volume 2 souchan? ;n;) My fave chara in this manga is Minagawa w/ his cat (^w^) Minagawa's a really great pastry chef but he also uses magic/voodoo in them lol XDD I also like the cute bishie but very strong Jun ;DD
ReplyDeleteOh~!!! you've read this before too~!!! *emits blissful aura* you can download the whole raw of volume 2 in nihonomaru nee~ so don't cry anymore *gives you strawberry-lollipops* I also like Minagawa because he's really good at making sweets and like you said also, knows to use black magic/voodoo dolls (>v<;) I also can't resist the cuteness of Jun but he doesn't like to call him cute though XD
ReplyDeleteOhh~!! ok! I'll check nihonomaru next time >w<)b *eats strawberry-lollies* Minagawa is really entertaining especially when he magically makes lots of pastries XDD Yes Jun doesn't want to be seen as cute, and I think he's best at sports(?) that's why he's strong, I remember his sporty female classmates(or schoolmates) that look like men XDDD
ReplyDeleteyou're right, this manga makes my day awesome whenever I read it *giggles* I remember that part, and they were shocked when Jun said that they were female *laughs*
ReplyDeleteI really like that scene bec the bishie womanizer in that manga wanted to meet Jun's female classmates & he was shocked to see they looked like yankee men ROFL!!! XDDD
ReplyDeleteyou're right, then Jun's female classmates invites the bishie womanizer *forget his name* to go to the karaoke and they pulled him outside without his consent *giggles*
ReplyDeleteYes! guhahahah!!! rofl! XDDDD
ReplyDeleteI'm glad I don't have any female classmates like that (^-^;) but bishounens will be awesome~!!! *ufufu*
ReplyDeleteI too dun have female classmates like that but I saw some @ uni (* *;;)
ReplyDeleteEh!? you some at you're uni!? what's the feeling when you saw them?
ReplyDeleteUmm they're scary~ (0 0;) bec I thought they were delinquent boys but they were girls that dresses and acts like delinquent boys (0 0;;;)
ReplyDeleteOh my~ (0_0!;;) that's dangerous, you should be careful when you saw them on you're uni or that might attack you (0v0!;;)
ReplyDeleteUwaaahhh!!! I dun want them to attack me~!! ;;OAO) I really should sneak far away from them so they won't see me (;;/>__<)\
ReplyDeleteyou're right, you should sneak or hide from them if ever they might approach you in you're uni (>_<;)
ReplyDeletegood thing I don't see them @ uni, so I don't need to sneak anymore XDD
ReplyDeleteOh~! that's good then XD
ReplyDelete