Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Another self!? *hnnn~*

 
-Meet my inner-self- 

I introduce you my other twin (souseisaki's other inner-self XD) named "suigetsu" (^-^) Call him sui-chan for short. Unlike sou-chan's appearance of a cute child-like and has also a personality of a child who loves cute things and loves to eat sweets, sui-chan's appearance is quite sexy, with a neko-mimi with a fluffy black tail, and has a red flirty eyes who loves to tease people to please himself especially when he's bored (what a naughty one~). Sometimes he's quite stubborn & naughty. He loves to tease the cute and innocent ones. Also, like sou-chan (because they are twin) he also hates Monday mornings. Sui-chan only comes out during at midnight and sleeps on daylight (oh~ just like a cat.) Loves to drink milk at night and definitely hates dogs.  WARNING: Please beware of the circumstances if ever you talked at and be seen by him XD.

31 comments:

  1. Ohh I wanna try out/see those circumstances~ ufufufu!!! >;DD *pokes pokes youu*

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh? is that mean you wanna talk to sui-chan? (>_<)/ I will ask him nee~ because he's busy teasing the new playmate he found (V_V;) he's really like a cat~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I would like to talk to him sometime~ *wink* ufufufu!! ;DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh~!!!! I will ask sui-chan next time because he's sooooo popular especially when it comes to boys *ufufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh~! so he's a bishie magnet eh~ /:) ufufufu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're right, it troubles me sometimes~ he is really naughty (>.<)//

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh my~!! (*w*!!) *stares faraway like a cat & imagines Sui* ufuu~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see you're immersing you're naughty aura again~! *ufufufu*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guhahah!! XDD it's just I'm trying to imagine sui~ ;))

    ReplyDelete
  10. *ufufufu* getting naughty again~! hnnnn~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm also getting naughty too because of chi-chan *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Btw souchan, I want to add you on tinierme (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  13. いいよ~!!! eh? you already have an account there already? (>w<)/// Can you PM me you're username in tinierme?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep! I have since december last year XD I'll PM you my nickname so check your FB inbox now ne ;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eh~!!!? How come you didn't tell me soon? *pouts* I will check it now nee, and add you *thumps up*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bec it was a secret~ guheheheh ;DD Btw how did you find me there using my nickname? (O O?)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh~~! you also love secrets *ufufu* I just type you're username on their search box on the left side then change group from friend (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh~ so that's how you search for someone XDD I haven't tried searching anything there yet lol XDD

    ReplyDelete
  19. yup~! I'm also confused when I first sign up on tinierme (^-^;) do you always visit this site?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I frequently visit the site before but there had been an issue over there when they 1st released the G-coins (they made the price of items & clothings very expensive & it can only be bought with G-coins = paying real money via online banking). I and other tinierme users disagreed about it bec it was unfair with members who doesn't want to waste real money to pay for G-Coins, I decided not to return to Tinierme bec of the issue. Thankfully the petition to make items cheaper & G-Coins cheaper went well so I'm there again XD but not as frequently as before (^ ^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you're right about that *nods* I also can't afford buying G-coins since I don't have my own back account yet (--_--;) and I noticed that the clothes and accessories that costs G-coins is much more cuter and cooler than chibi coins (>v<;;)///

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes the G-coin items are much cooler but you have to pay real money to have them (= =;) So I'm contented with Chibi coin items and Tinier Gacha (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're right, I'm also content with their chibi coins and tinier gacha since it can't be helped (^-^;) by the way, you're tinier self is sooo sexy and he looks like a prince *sparkling eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh thank you ;DD EliteChi is a sexy but very lazy prince rofl! XD that's why his eyes looks sleepy like that~ XDD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Don't worry, because a lazy prince can also be cute (>o<)/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Guhahahah! Ok XDD Sui-chan's look there is also cute~! (^w^) serious looking neko-chan(♥w♥)

    ReplyDelete
  27. really!? do you like the serious looking neko-chan of sui-chan? or do you still prefer the cuteness of sou-chan? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hrmm~ I like both serious & cute nekos, bec souchan & suichan are both adorable for me (^__^)♥

    ReplyDelete
  29. はい、本当~♥! *cuddles u* ;DD

    ReplyDelete