Sunday, 14 February 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY~♥♥♥

Happy Valentine's Day~!!!

I'm greeting you a lovely Happy Valentine today~♥ (#>v<#)/// *whispers* did you receive some kind of a present or chocolates today? <- *snickers at you're back* The chocolate that I posted is the one my father received from my mom this year on Valentines BUT, this meiji chocolate *pinpoints at the pic* is not the normal size you've seen in a mall or in the supermarket (^o^)/ because this is the larger and longer size of a meiji chocolate (>o<) it's up to you to believe me or not but I'm telling the truth (V_V), since it's Valentine here, some chocolates they stalled on the mall/supermarket is bigger and longer than the normal size of a chocolate and it's for limited time only. The chocolate that I gave to my father is the normal size of a Ferrero Collection and Heisser Loffel <- (it's a caramel choco w/ a popsicle-like spoon to hold it). By the way, it's one of the Japanese custom to give chocolates to male ones here in Japan (^-^).

18 comments:

  1. Ohh~!! I haven't seen any bigger meiji yet (only the normal sizes) I wanna buy that big meiji choco too~!! (*w*!!) Mmmmmm~~ *imagines it & salivatess*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~!!!! you wanna buy that big meiji choco too (>v<) the bigger chocolates are only limited on Valentines Day here (^-^) I also saw a Almond choco that has the same size as the meiji choco that my mom bought (>_<)// but I didn't buy it since it's soooo big and large that it will not fit inside my bag anymore (0_0;;) by the way, it doesn't have any big choco in you're place, even though it's Valentine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my~!! it's more bigger that your bag?!! (OAO!!) how big is your bag btw? (*w*!!) *imagines big meiji as big as ur bag* Mmmm~♥♥♥ I think there are big chocos here too last valentines, I just didn't go to the choco section at the mall bec I know I won't be able to stop myself from buying (^ ^;;) but I dunno if there are big meiji chocos in the mall last valentines~ (OwO?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used body bag when I go to my class since all of my bags here are all body bags (>_<;)/ I don't like shoulder bag because I'm forgetful so I'm afraid I forgot it somewhere *sweats a lot* + when I'm using my body bag, I can put as many as the bag can hold it like when I go to the bookstore to buy new note or pen (^-^) so it's not troublesome to hold the paper bag since it can fit on my bag *thumps up* Oh~~!!! I also can't helped myself to buy choco especially when I saw my favorite ones *sparkling eyes* that's why I also restrain myself from buying them *runs outside the choco section while sniffing*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Body bag? do you mean a backpack? (OwO?) if it is, then the meji choco there is really big! (*w*!!) Mmm~!! I really want one~♥ I use backpack too before but then my mom bought me a messenger bag so I use it often now (^w^) Yes it is really hard not to buy chocos when you're @ the market~ *salivates thinking about chocos* (*w*!)♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I mean a satchel bag (>_<;;)/// I'm sorry if I'm bad at explaining things *bows* it's just that, that's the way they call it here (V_V)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh~! It's ok XDDD Japanese & English people have different terms with lots of things ;DD

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're really nice chi-chan~!!! *pounces at you* I love satchel bag, I'm planning to buy new one since I've found a neko-design on it but I'm patiently waiting again for them to be sale *rolls on the bed*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *catches-huggles u* XDD Oh~!! neko-design is cute~ I saw a wallet with neko print on it before, I really wanted to buy it but sadly at that time I didn't have enough money~ (T^T)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're right, I really love neko-design so I want that satchel bag badly (>v<)/// I hope the cost of that bag will be lessen next time I go visit that store so I can buy it since other costumers might buy it *sweats a lot*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you'll have a discount when you buy that bag and no one buys it before you *crosses fingers* (^w^)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's right, I hope the price will be lessen next time I visit there shop and no one buys it before me *crosses fingers with you* (>v<)x by the way, the wallet w/ neko-print on it that you like~ what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I went back to the mall it was already gone (;__;) I think it went out of stock bec it was soo cute ,>__<) *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ehhhh!? don't cry chi-chan *gives you my cute-pose* so be happy again nee~? now that you mention it, I check the store again and the satchel bag that I want is still there *lucky-!* I must but it as soon as possible since that bag is also cute (>w<;;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uwaa~ *sees ur cute pose* (*w*!!)♥ I'm not sad anymore~モエ♥ *nosebleeds* Oh! then buy it soon quickly~!! >w<)/がんばって!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad you're not sad anymore (^-^) hm~? you're having a nosbleed *wipes it*

    yup~! I will buy it as soon as I can~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohh~! ありがとう for wiping my nosebleed (^w^) *huggles huggles u!*

    Tell me if you've bought it already ne~!! >w<)/ *is excited for you*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hai~! I will tell you and I will take a pic and post it here nee~

    ReplyDelete