Sunday, 21 February 2010

~"Do you believe in destiny?"~

Oh my~!!! a confession of their destiny to each other (>v<)/
*whispers* -> did someone say the same line to you?

 woah~!!!!! the dessert is a whole cake (0w0!!;) and
they have their own share of the whole cake (>_<;)/
I haven't eaten a whole cake for my dessert, I just ate
choco or ice cream (^o<).

Manga Title: Unmei Nanosa
Mangaka: Narazaki Neneko
Genre: BL

You should read this manga because it's really have a nice story. As you can see, it's about destiny (^-^) (Do you believe in destiny or love at first sight?) As for me, .............. himitsu desu~! XDD This manga is already completed and scanlated by Attractive Fascinate *ufufufu* don't be shy and download it nee~?

15 comments:

  1. I haven't tried eating a whole cake by myself /:) *rubs chin* I would like to try it so I'll buy a whole cake soon (*w*!!) For me, I believe in destiny~ & love at 1st sight XDD I'm interested with this manga already just by reading your review about it so I'll add it on my to-download list (^__-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~!!! you want to try eating a whole cake for you're dessert~? *giggles* I can see you're flashing eyes already~!!! but be careful eating the whole cake or you may get a stomachache nee~ I'm glad you like the review that I make *jumps at you* you're to-download list is getting more and more because I always posts manga scans (>.<)/// even though you're externalHD is on it's maintenance~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try eating a whole cake slowly so I won't have stomachache ;DD Yes~!! my list is getting longer! XDD but I like it since I will be reading new mangas soon, thanks to you >w<)b *huggles & mCHUUsu!* I'll just try to clean up pc-chan & pc-kun properly & save the mangas there bec it's hard to contain the mangas on externalHD I'm worried he might get broken ;;>__<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's good (^-^) I thought you will eat the cake in one day only *sweats a lot* you're list is getting longer? then that's good because you will gonna download them soon, when is you're vacation? you're right, it's hard to contain mangas in externalHD because sometimes it also makes me lazy to clean them beautifully (V_V;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vacation is still a li'l bit far~ (= =;) how about you? is your vacation close? (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also don't know but 夏休み will be coming soon already (=o=;) my enemy of all *grrrrr~!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh~? why is 夏休み you enemy? (OwO?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. because I hate the summer the MOST~!!! just thinking about summer will be coming soon after spring makes my day glommy (T_T)

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it because it's uber hot every summer? (OwO?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're right, I hate the uber hot every summer *argh-!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's what I hate about summer too (^ ^;;) I dislike it when I become sweaty~ (O O;;\) *wipes sweat*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aye~! it's really uncomfortable when I also become sweaty and sometimes I don't want to go out inside the bathroom and stay inside there forever since it's soooo hot~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea, I too just want to dip in a tub or pool full of cool water when summer comes so I won't get sweaty (= =;;) or maybe eat lots of icecream or popsicle till summer ends (_ _;;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. me too~!!! I ate many ice creams and drinks many juice till the summer ends (>v<;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep! so we won't get heatstroke or get very sweaty (^w^)

    ReplyDelete