Friday, 12 February 2010

Kuroshitsuji Musical (1 of 2)


I saw this vid while browsing youtube (0_0!!) it's a musical of Kuroshitsuji (>o<)/// I love this introduction because Aberlain is sooooo funny here *re-watching it again*


woah~!!!! The famous servants of Phantomhive, like I thought *nods head* The servants of Phantomhive is really awesome especially Sebastian~!!!


Sebastian~!!!! you're cuteness comes out especially when you saw a cat *nya-!* and Lau's song suits him well *giggles*


Ahahaha~!!!! Grell~!!! you're still funny like always *pfft-*


I'm liking this musical already~!!! The musical has a lots of funny actions/dialogs~


(0_0!!) Undertaker is sooooo good at singing and dancing *sniff* he's better and cuter when he dances unlike me *goes inside the coffin*


Ahahaha~!!! I'm glad undertaker laugh at their doings *giggles* Oh-! it's already the song, hmmmmmm~~ *tears are coming out* this song is soooo beautiful, I like it very much~

No comments:

Post a Comment