Friday, 19 February 2010

I can't resist you~♥

 
  (0_0!;) Aki-chan doesn't have any reaction to his dad!?
but it's still soooooo cute though~!

 
Ack-! Aki's dad is sooooo shocked because of what
Aki-chan said *whispers* -> be aware of a childs
loneliness (>o<)/// don't be sad, Aki-~!!!

 
A-A-AAA-A-Aki-kun~!!!!!!!! w-w-wh-what 
a-a-are you doing!? *sparkling eyes* I can't take
it anymore~!!!! I-I-I------- *breathes heavily* I
wanna hug you sooooo much already~!!!!!
  
Manga Title: Flat
Mangaka: Aogiri Natsu

The cuteness of this manga is soooooo~!!!! hmmm~!!!! I can't explain it by words (>w<)//// Aki is soooooo cute~!!!! *looks at him with sparkling eyes* The manga is still ongoing~!!!! I want more of you're cuteness Aki~!!! *continues to like Aki more and more* (busy staring at Aki at the moment ..... don't hesitate to leave a comment below and click the scan to see the larger size).

14 comments:

  1. Ohhh~!! I've read this too!!! I love it soo much~!!! >w<)♥♥♥ Aki is soo adorable~!! & his cousin Heisuke is adorable too XDD and~ *whispers:IwantHeisuke&Akitobetogetherrrr~♥♥♥* XDDDD~ so I want Aki to grow up soon~!! XDDD Also Aki is a very tough boy ne~ he doesn't want to be a bother to anyone so he tries his best not to ask for help (^w^)♥ Btw souchan, volume 2 is already finished & volume 3 chapter 11 was just released last~ february 13 ^w^)b sadly I haven't downloaded them yet lol XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY~!!!! I'm glad you also love Aki~♥♥♥ and you're right, he's soooooo adorable (♥w♥)eh? you want them to be together!? XDD I can sense you're naughtiness again~!!! *ufufufu* and you're right, Aki is a strong kid *sparkling eyes* he's really a good kid (>o<)/ Thanks for informing me about the update *pounces at you* I just downloaded them but I also haven't downloaded volume 3 chapter 11, I think I will just volume 3 when Bliss Scanlations is already finish scanlating the whole volume 3 (>v<)///

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah!! yes! I really want~ them~ahem!tobetogether~! XDDD~ You're welcome ;D I'll download volume 3 too when bliss finished scanlating it (^w^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *ufufufu* sooooo naughty~!!! XDD can you tell me when bliss finished scanlating the whole volume 3? because I random visit their site (^-^;)/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure~! I'll inform you when volume 3 is scanlated already (^w^)bb

    ReplyDelete
  6. ありがとう~!!! ちーちゃん~!!! *huggles you*

    ReplyDelete
  7. どういたしまして そうちゃん *huggles* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. なんでもないですよ, ちーちゃん *huggles back*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *feeling the warm hug and cuddle of chi-chan*

    ReplyDelete
  10. こもち~! (^w^) *huggles & cuddles u more like a kitty*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I mean "気持ち(きもち)" XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, you accidentally type it wrong (>w<)/// *huggles back*

    ReplyDelete